The Mira region is also home to the Two Rivers Wildlife Park.
Mira Cottage is located on the Mira River, a quiet river seascape. The next town is Marion Bridge with a gas station, a convenience store, the post office and can be reached in 5 minutes. The closest city is Sydney with an old town centre, shopping malls, restaurants, movie theatres, a harbour, the hospital and it is only 15 minutes away.
Many vacationers are more than impressed by the beauty of Cape Breton, the tranquility it radiates, the outstanding recreational value and the very relaxed way of life here on the island.
Mira Cottage - go for it!
Romantic getaway for 2 persons…
Mira Cottage is designed as an ideal vacation home for 2 persons. The first floor offers all you need for a perfect stay, to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Mira River. The to the cottage attached gazebo gives you the comfort of enjoying a nice breakfast in the morning, read a book or watching the sun going down on Juniper Mountain.
For 3 to 4 persons the cottage includes a walk-out basement which provides a second bedroom with two queen size beds, own bathroom and direct access to the ground floor deck.
Mira Cottage - Vacation in Canada
Bookable as of late summer 2021
- Direct access to the Mira River
- Wharf for boats on the Mira Spirit premises
- 4 piece bathroom
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Kitchen includes fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, all cook-ware including dishes
- Living area with Sofa
- Dining area for 2 – 4 persons
- Full size large deck with integrated Gazebo
- Air Condition in Living-and Master bedroom
- Free WiFi
Walk-out basement (booking the cottage for 3-4 persons):
- Bedroom with 2 queen beds
- 3 piece bathroom and
- direct access to the ground-floor deck
- On site: Outdoor furniture and snow shoes
NOTE: This is an adult-oriented cottage. Children 14 Years and Older welcome.
No pets allowed. Smoking not allowed.
Let's Mira Cottage!
Mira Cottage will be open year round.
Bookable as of late summer 2021.